In blur..

Wearing; Blazer with belt H&M, Dress Sfera, Tights Henry Holand, Boots ASOS.

I felt totally bad ass, tied at the waist, strong shoulders and high boots..
Until I took off my cozy camel coat to shoot these pictures.
The cold wind froze off my poor bum bum but at least I got some nice shots right?!
One of the many disadvantages of this season are the dark afternoons, which makes it hard to take pictures..
Yet, as it is with my love/hate relationship with winter I love the atmosphere.
The little lights, breeze and coziness that come along always make me feel dreamy..
Speaking of dreams, when dreams are shattered it only means it is time to make new ones.
There may be times in your life that are difficult and you can see certain believes fade away..
But it's up to you, to overcome, put on your high boots and uniform.
Bundle your strength and keep your head up high.
And you may be a little fragile inside, but no one underestimates a strong woman in disguise.

Post a Comment

Most viewed