My Thanksgiving Table Decor ~ Ikat & Antlers


antlers centerpiece for thanksgiving table on ikat



My Thanksgiving Table+table setting+tabletop



antlers centerpiece on a vintage mirror with pinecones & white pumpkins silver and white dishes on ikat



thanksgiving tabletop+dining room+tables with benches+holiday table decorating+decorarting with ikat and antlers+DIY table

...DIY pop art canvases ...DIY glam feathered light fixture ...DIY holiday tablecloth



thanksgiving table setting centerpiece



setting your table with ikat and antlers+thanksgiving tabletop decor+white dishes


I gave you sneak peek at the elements here ...and even then I had no idea how they'd all come together {though I did know I wanted to cover the skull that belongs to the antler}. Thats much how I work. I have ideas ...I grab handfuls of items then put them together last minute. I honestly wish I could've put them together prior to Thanksgiving to post ideas for you but it's just not my style.

Though I was short on cloth napkins for the dining room table and may have preferred these glasses {or these more budget friendly ones}, I really liked the end result. I may just leave it up for a while or work the antlers centerpiece into a Christmas setting as well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Link List: Couleur Nature Kantha Throw in multi from GILT - {link is for pink one - see multi color below STYLE INFORMATION #GDC10-06} | Mikasa/Studion Nova square white dishes | Everyday white round coupe plates & cereal bowls {used for soup} - Bed Bath & Beyond | Burgundy Stemless Wine Glasses | Fitz & Floyd Everyday White Medium Pitcher {I used for gravy} Bed Bath & Beyond | old colored, stemmed red wine glasses | Dining room table from Pampa in Sherman Oaks | pewter velvet tufted Lola bench from Z Gallerie


the kitchen table


kitchen table set for thanksgiving+leaves


kitchen table setting+leaves for thanksgiving

...DIY rope napkin rings


Link List: plum/purple leaf placemats - Bed Bath & Beyond | glasses from Ikea {ages ago} | leaf cloth napkins - Crate & Barrel | Everyday white round dishes - Bed Bath & Beyond {coupe dinner plate & cereal bowl - can't find exact online} | round kitchen table & chairs - Dining Rooms Direct








ikat, antlers, table settings, deocr, thanksgiving tabletop decor,



Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Most viewed