Rough and tough..

Photos by Kim.
Wearing; Jacket IKKS, Blouse H&M, Levi denim short Vintage, Ripped tights HEMA, Boots Zara.

Rebel rebel.
Felt kind of rebellious today and due my clumsiness I managed to rip my tights before getting ready so I thought I might as well take advantage of it.
Therefore, and also the fact that I have a long day ahead, I threw on my vintage levi shorts, a oversized blouse and boots.
To tone down the slouchy/edginess I combined the look with a classic jacket and some red nails.
I have been working on a lot of things resulting lack of sleep and it does effect my inspiration a bit.
But tomorrow I'm going to start packing my bags but there will be more about that later.
Whatever happens, to every disadvantage there is a advantage.. You just have to find it.

Post a Comment

Most viewed