Taking changes..

Wearing; Light washed denim jacket Current/Elloitt, White blouse H&M, Watch Triwa, Bracelet H&M, Rings Gina Tricot and Obey, Nail polish Rimmel London 319, Faux leather look trousers borrowed from my mother.

I know I've been publishing too many sneak peeks and detail shots lately but also today mother nature made it impossible for me to go out and shoot..
The wind was so extreme that it literally almost got my feet off the ground.
I hope I'll get the change to fully capture my outfit later today or maybe tomorrow.
This is probably something you wouldn't expect me to wear, at least I think since even I didn't think I would wear a pair of faux leather trousers at least not in black.
But as I always say, expect the unexpected even when it comes to yourself.

Post a Comment

Most viewed