Zhe cape..

Wearing; Cape Queenswardrobe, Sweater River Island (old), Leather gloves V&D, Pants H&M, Bag Vintage, Nail polish Rimmel London 319, Lipstick Bourjois pour la vie 14, Shoes Primark (old)

Some of my favorite colors for fall have been hunting me lately.. Camel and red.
These two colors together are luxurious and in my opinion perfect to suit the luxuriousness of zhe cape.
I have been craving for some capes and I may proudly say that this is my first one and current favorite.
What I like the most about zhe cape is the fact that you can easily wear it the "Parisian way" and you know how much I love that right?!
Initially I was thinking of wearing these red pumps with the outfit..
Though I was looking for something that would supplement red, making it a tiny bit more color blocked.
What better color to do that then blue!?
The colors red and blue were way more striking than it looks on the photos but that doesn't make the message any less effective.
If you can do what you want, you shouldn't settle for less.
Two colors can often complement each other, it's simply a matter of trying.

Post a Comment

Most viewed