109: today's outfit- WEEKDAY overdose


i bought this shop while out winter jacket hunting at WEEKDAY. the instant I saw it, i knew i had to own it. i love the subtle print, weight of the fabric and of course the lovely crossover draped neckline. it can really be worn in many ways and through out the day the way it hangs is constantly changing, it feels a bit like someone is hugging me all day :)

i wear it with a WEEKDAY (surprise) exposed zip skirt that would be one of my favorites except it rides up as i walk- no matter what I am wearing underneath it... if you own it (and i know many girls in Stockholm do), you totally know what i mean right? anyone have a solution to this problem? it's so bad that I went out to eat at cafe Nero the other night and it had slipped all the way up around my waist...good thing i was wearing opaque stockings or else!

Post a Comment

Most viewed