130: shopping for accessories


my ring from a shop in Kalmar



YSL coral ring



as everyone can probably tell by my daily outfit posts, i don't wear a lot of jewelry- and if i do its limited to a watch, my glasses and some cuffs, and my own necklace designs. in the past few years I've exclusively worn non metal jewelry, with the exception of my stud bracelets... i especially don't like wearing gold, it just doesn't fit my style and personally I feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it. - i quite fell in love with this YSL ring, even it's gold metal qualities. i was ecstatic when i found this similar ring in a dark silver metal- of course its not even half as beautiful as the YSL ring but it fits my style & satisfies my ring urge for the season (at half the cost too). what do you think?

Post a Comment

Most viewed