Blushing beauty..

Wearing; Denim jacket Current/Elloitt via my-wardrobe , Oversized blouse H&M trend, Nail polish Ruby Red by Maybelline, Ripped jeans ONLY and shoes Bershka.

Nude and pastels I have always loved the colors.
It is such a clean and feminine shade and great base to combine with colors.
Whether it’s a pale pink on my finger tips or a great pair of high waisted pants I’m all about this color for spring.
And it seems like spring is finally on his way.
What better way to embrace the sun than going “nude”?
Although the sun was shining already when I opened my curtains I had little energy to dress up.
By that feeling I felt manly and though and translated that into my outfit.
To break the boyish effect I threw on a pair high waisted jeans around my bottom and a pair of girly shoes on my feet.
Now I’m off to kiss the sun and boogie!

Post a Comment

Most viewed