From this to that..

Wearing; Coat Zara (last season), Fur vest New Yorker, Silver coated jumper H&M Trend, Anchor necklace River Island (last season), Shorts Queenswardrobe, Satchel bag vintage, Rings Gina Tricot and Obey, Nail polish AA, Layered tights HEMA, Boots Zara.

Taking off the layers to take outfit shots.
I'm a blogger, uhhh it's what we do.
A few posts ago I introduced the silver coated jumper but due the ridiculous cold/snow/wind taking full shots was a "missione impossible"
By coincidence I wore the jumper today, combined with some shorts, satchel bag, gold jewelry and lilac nail polish.
I have been living in outerwear layers lately and from all my winter coats (not that I have a lots) this is my current favorite due the big hood.
And the funny thing is that people always seem to get so curious to see who's under the hood.
Something I find very interesting.. I wonder where that comes from.
What the eyes can't see, triggers curiosity to open new hidden doors.

Post a Comment

Most viewed