* The Husband is 35 Today *


DSC_0007


. . . and stated this morning "I am now closer to 40 than I am 30" ...to which I responded, No, you're right in the middle baby ...you'll cross that threshold next year, when you turn 36. This coming from a woman who will be turning 35 in less than 3 months!

I love that we're the same age though. We have the same life experience in a way because all of our memories regarding pop culture are relevant to each other. And speaking of pop culture and growing up in the 80's, we're going to see Take Me Home Tonight as a quiet little birthday celebration & grab a bite to eat after. Because we're old ;)




And to quote Duran Duran ..."You make me feel alive, alive alive - I'll take my chance cause luck is on my side or something - I know what you're thinking I tell you something I know what you're thinking"

I love you baby.
Happy Birthday!




husband, marriage, birthdays, boys, men


Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Most viewed