La mariniére..

Wearing; Denim jacket Current/Elloit via my-wardrobe, Sailor inspired dress Zara, Dotted tights H&M (tip wear skin colored tights under dotted ones it does a trick or two for the tempatures) and shoes Primark.

The week starts in sailor mode.
Now I know what you are thinking, does this girl never freezes to death?
No, in order to prevent you the boredom of seeing my wool jackets all the time, I always take them off before shooting some pictures.
Besides, that is where it’s all about.. What I’m wearing underneath my coat.
For me it’s the frustration and this impression we are always dressed in a same way, just because we wear coats!
If only we could have as much coats as we have shoes..
Mademoiselle mariniére decided to go overboard by wearing dotted tights with stripes, but hey there are no rules in my fashion vocabulary!
Ship ahoy!

Post a Comment

Most viewed