Man-Repelling So Hard I was Almost Embarrassed


man repelling outfit, baggy pants, baggy blouse, baggy sweater, flat shoes, what could be worse, DSC_0354


What I'm Wearing
* Vintage pants ...seen here and pegged with my Hem Gems ...I never use them correctly, lol, but they are fantastically handy!
* Vintage leather belt
* Karen Zambos ivory blouse from GILT
* Victoria's Secret open cardigan ...I told you I bought almost every color. It's Fab!
* DIY Tassel earrings ...these are easy and everyone's done them ...I wrote about them here when I made them and wore them but let me know if you want a little DIY and I'll maybe do one this weekend. ALSO, getting back to Reader Request MIYs next week!
* Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses
* Cynthia Rowley burgundy bag ...Available at ShopBop
* Cynthia Vincent zip front sandals {love these} also from GILT -
* Hair: pulled up and back while wet in the morning ...I really couldn't be bothered.

I actually wore this last week ...last Thursday to be exact when I should have been wearing my Red Pumps, I instead had a brain fart, forgot about my red pumps completely and walked out of the house looking like this. Admittedly, I was very comfortable, which is what I was going for ...so much so that I really had to stop myself from wearing heels {my LAMB sandals, to be exact, which I've worn with the pants before} which honestly would have made it look 90% better. Now, it isn't bad per se but it isn't great on me. I think the key to looking great is wearing clothes that accentuate your goods and hide your flaws {because we all have flaws}. This outfit does neither ...and since I'm curvy, it just made me look and feel frumpy. Now, on a 20-something bean-pole, this would probably look adorable. I am neither of those things ;)

Also, I need a tan. Is it Summer yet?


cynthia rowley handbag and tom ford cat eye sunglasses, DSC_0336

shopping, clothes, man repeller, karen zambos, vintage pants, vintage belt, cynthia rowley handbag and tom ford cat eye sunglasses, DSC_0323

vintage multi color leather belt, vintage braided belt, leather belt, DSC_0341

palm trees, reflections in the glass, palm tree reflections, DSC_0337


Happy Friday Lovecats




man repeller, man repelling, fashion, shopping, clothes, shoes, bags, diys, diy fashion, sandals, designer clothes, vintage clothes, LA street style


Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Most viewed