Monki SS celebration..

Photos by me. We are looking at Monki new magazine, I really liked the peachy cropped jumper, me talking to Stacey, Leila and Zafieraa, Nice jeans shorts, Me and the utterly gorgeous Rosa.

Last night I went (what supposed to be a quick stop) to the Monki SS celebration and ended up having drinks with other bloggers which was really fun.
I also got to meet some of my lovely readers and I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that I'm so grateful for you guys coming up to me and telling me that you love what I do.
It means a whole lot to me because I never expected my blog to be an inspiration for others since the reason I started was simply to have a creative outlet.
Ever since it's still just a creative outlet and everything that comes along is a lot of fun but doesn't change the reason I do it, or the blog itself.
So if you ever see me anywhere, please come say hi I would love to have a chat!
Love, Ilanka

Post a Comment

Most viewed