My Boutique on Boutiques.com is Finally Up!


my boutique


Find My Boutique Here ...and follow me!
I had such a fun time choosing my favorites that I went well beyond what was necessary for set up. I tried to pick a great mix of high and low end items as well as extravagantly fun pieces mixed with every day basics {& oddly enough, quite a few little black dresses}! In fact, it was through searching Boutiques.com that I found my Alexander Wang Constance boots at such a great price! It's really a fun way to shop! AND you can create your own boutique as well ...if you haven't already, it's really a fun process.


Go to Boutiques.com for your very own personalized shopping experience and search celebrities, stylists, designers, and fashion bloggers featured collections ...CLICK HERE to check out my Boutique





Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Most viewed