New textures..

Wearing; Silver jumper H&M, Necklace vintage, Skirt H&M, Nail polish Catrice, Bag Vintage, Tights Primark, Shoes River Island, Lipstick Mac morange.

In my mind I have been spending hours or even days from civilization..
And some seem to agree since people have been looking at me like I am a crazy alien.
Well somehow I can understand, I mean who goes to the shoemaker to ask if they could take of the whole heel plus front!?
I have been spending a lot of hours at the academy working on somethings, for instance a shoe (for those who wonder why the hell I asked the shoemaker to the above).
Even now, as I am spending more hours at the academy I can not think of anything I could say or write.
Therefore, with a brain that has no cell left to function, I will leave you with some detail shots of what I'm wearing today.
More to come.
Kisses.

Post a Comment

Most viewed