Pop.. Boom!

Wearing; Wool cardigan H&M, Oversized sweater River Island, Delicate wing necklace H&M, Tights Henry Holland, Boots Zara.

Probably the best words to express the source of inspiration as said in previous post.
Excusze moi for the familiar background and time it took to post, I have been pretty busy and these pictures were taken before rushing to the city.
Combining two knits is something I will definitely try again soon, not only can that create interesting textures but it also keeps you warm and cozy..
Due the textures and colors I decided to keep the accessorizing very clean and delicate so I only wore this wing necklace and painted my nails minty green.
Now my mind isn't really cooperating with zhe pen so I'll leave you with my favorite song at the moment and of course a quote for the day.
Never forget who you are, in the end that's all you get to keep.

Post a Comment

Most viewed