Rebelle mademoiselle..

Wearing; Earrings River Island, Silk oversized blouse H&M trend, Lace bustier Sonia Rykiel pour H&M, Baggy jeans Zara, Shoes Primark.
Special thanks and kiss to zhe boyfriend for taking this picture.. And a big middle finger to Tinypic for deleting my photos, I have been working for hours to restore my blog (and I’m still not done so don’t be surprised if pictures don’t show)!

In order to prevent some of you from fainting, I would like to tell you that I do wear coats!
Anyway.. My desire for spring clothes gets the upper hand, I already have some ideas of what I want to wear this season.
Especially now the sun is shining in my face.. But don’t let the sun fool you.
As I said before, my style experience “mood swings” from time to time.
I just love to break rules and be unpredictable.. I mean rules are made to be broken!
Courage never goes out of fashion.

Post a Comment

Most viewed