Revolving around white..


Wearing; Majorette jacket by Current/Elloitt via my-wardrobe, Dessin shield necklace by Malene Birger via my-wardrobe, Cut out body Fatima Lopes out of my mothers wardrobe, Slouchy pants Zara and shoes Bershka.

I obviously can not keep you in curiosity for days..
The gorgeous wrapped up package I received contained the dessin shield necklace by Malene Birger and the majorette jacket by Current/Elliott. (And something else but that is still a secret)
The super fast shipping made possible by rockers and space shuttles (in my opinion) makes online shopping a lot more fun.
Personally I rather shops in stores than online, mostly because I can not stand waiting for something I really want to receive..
But that story changed since my-wardrobe. Not only did I feel like I had been to the store myself, I was very satisfied with the quality of the clothing.
I strongly recommend my-wardrobe if you look for quality, rocket and space shuttle fast shipping and of course amazing clothes and accessories.
Start shopping here. And for my Dutch readers, gebruik de code ”MYLOWLANDS” in de checkout voor gratis verzendkosten zonder minimum spend!
White and beige are one of my favorite colors when it comes to days that I do not pay attention to bright colors.
To keep things simple and streamlined, I paired the jacket and necklace with a cut out body and slouchy jeans to break the neat contrast.
Think of combinations not as they are but as they might be. Make it work. For you.

Post a Comment

Most viewed