There is more that you can do..

With cans of Redbull.
Gulsah Celmeli, first year student at the Willem de Kooning academy decided to do something with her "addiction" for Red Bull and her creativity.
And so far, it has brought her many things.
For instance, two interviews with newspapers (AD and de Pers), audience winner of the Avro mode maand and last but not least a shoot for BLEND.
Those who follow me on twitter knew I was lucky enough to model for the BLEND shoot and here is a sneak peek of how the shoot will look like.
Although I've never been so cold in my entire life, somehow I found inner "zen" to stand outside for an hour and act like nothing was bothering me, for that I'm very proud of myself.
Apparently the shoot went very well because normally a shoot takes longer than just on hour..
This will be my second publication in BLEND magazine, make sure you keep an eye on the upcoming issue!

Post a Comment

Most viewed