What to do when you have the blues?

Wearing; Jumpsuit Blanco, AA clutch, Mac morange lipstick, Accessories Obey and topshop, Shoes Supertrash.

Exactly.. Just wear something blue.
I haven't spend a penny on any new clothing since London and even though I always try to stimulate reinvention, it's not as easy as it looks.
When covering fashion events it's obvious you want to look at your best..
This weekend I had two events to attend and with my mind full with the things I have to do for the academy I got struck by the blues.
Therefore I wore my beloved jumpsuit which doesn't need much accessorizing.
Combining it with some yellow/orange and beige I was good to go, feeling like I actually bought something new.
Actually, that day (saturday) the temperature hit 15 degrees and although I obviously wore my asymmetric trenchcoat on top it was nice to have the feeling of spring coming.
There is always tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Most viewed