Yellow and blue.. Hello I see you.

Wearing; Eclectic blue jacket H&M, Blouse H&M, Clutch AA, Maxi skirt H&M, Mac lipstick

How I love blocking colors..
With the sun out these last couple of days I feel even better then I already am.
It's magical what a little bit of sun can do to your state of mind.
The sun was actually my inspiration for this look, giving me the opportunity to wear my beloved clutch as representation for the sun, the blue jacket as the sky and the orange lips as the sun begins to dusk..
I was looking to combine another color and even though I considered wearing my red heels (many of you guessed that I wore that in this combination) I decided to go for something more subtle on the lips..
Besides, I had a very long day ahead carrying a big map for the academy, wearing my beige sleeveless trench coat, the last thing you want are uncomfortable (but gorgeous) shoes.
No matter where I go.. I will still be here.

Post a Comment

Most viewed