You can run but you can not hide..

Wearing; Tweed jacket with big hood Zara, Faux fur vest New Yorker, Blouse H&M, Necklace River Island,Leather shorts River Island, Layered tights HEMA, Boots Zara.

With Christmas only a few days away, I've been running around to finish some school assignments and going back and forth buying Christmas presents.
I didn't buy anything for myself and I have no clue what to wear yet!
Anyhow, during the winter I love hiding under my big hood, not because I want to hide but because it's so cozy and warm.
Funny thing about this bad ass hood is that everyone want to see who is underneath..
Sometimes, hiding yourself and your feelings only pushes others away..
Even the littlest things or silence can make a difference.
You can run, but you can not hide.

Post a Comment

Most viewed